+chat-online

Return Policy

 

Our Commitment to Satisfaction

Online purchases require flexibility and support. TL-Audio.com understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you.

The Return and Cancellation Policies below were written to accommodate customer’s needs and also to address the specific nature of our merchandise.

If you can’t find the answer to your questions about our Return and Cancellation Policies on this page, please feel free to visit our Contact Us page for customer service assistance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Return and Cancellation Policies
Return Policy

Our Customer Service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted us and explained their reason for return. Returning packages without prior approval from Customer Service will halt or delay your return.

All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, color/style/size error or allergic reaction from use must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons.

For all returns, please Login to My Orders and submit a return request form to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Exceptions:

* within 30 days of receiving your order for Faucets and Electronics with quality issues

If we shipped you the wrong item: You have the option of 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending items back.

If we shipped you a defective item: You are eligible for a refund or exchange depending on the item category.

If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase: You may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item involved.

Cancellation Policy

Many orders can be cancelled at no charge up until shipment. When your order ships, you’ll receive an email entitled "Shipment Notification for order#XXXXXXX with TL-Audio.om." Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled and will be treated as returns.

Exceptions: Cancellations for a full refund are only available within the following time frames for certain product categories:

Beyond these time limits, restocking/processing fees will apply to cancellations in these categories even if the order has not shipped. Please see the Product-Specific policies for more details.

To cancel an order, please Login to My Orders and request a cancellation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product-Specific Return and Cancellation Policies
If you’d like to return an item from one of the following categories, please read the detailed policies below:

Electronics
This category includes:Computers, Cell phones, Video Games, Mp3, Car Electronics

Return Policy

Electronics with no quality issues are eligible for a refund of 85% of the item's price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 15% will be kept as a restocking fee. The price of any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.

Quality Issues:

Electronics with quality issues are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery to the customer, once Customer Service has confirmed the product was not damaged on purpose. When requesting the refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing any issues related to manufacturing, include malfunctioning buttons and damage to the motherboard, screen or accessories.

Cancellation Policy

Electronics orders can be cancelled for a full refund up until shipment.

Returned Shipping

Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping costs under any circumstances 

Refund Process

When our service has been get the returned package, and checking everythings be ok, TL-Audio.com will refund to buyer within 3days

 

  • Sale Products